Monday, November 15, 2010

A Thought Of Mine

Stalking people's blog has been a daily activity for me.
Sounds weird but I just like stalk. *STALKER*
Well. As usual went through Tan's blog today.
He update his blog daily. Like WoW.
Its something good la. Cause that made me keep track of his daily stuff.

Talking about Tan.
Reader. Please don't think I'm gay because I'm not.
Tan is just the best friend that I have when I joined Kelab Seni Foto when I was form 3.
And as time goes by. We (4F) become closer and all 4 of us joined form 6 together.
(Miracle happened somehow)

Come back. Tan's blog of today.
He talked about his lifeless lifestyle with school events and stuff.
Caused him tonnes of pressure.
But there's a little part he 'dedicated?' to me.
Here goes.


sorry pang, i still don't find any mood for bowling.
if you really can't wait..
then you can go with others..
i don't really mind, but thanks.
u make me feel that i am still important.
and that's what counts. =)


Well. I have been nagging him about bowling since school's final even started.
But plan yet to come true. Sorry la. I'm a bowling crazies.
But look a line from him.
"If you really can't wait.. Then you can go with others.. I don't mind.."

Come on. Tan. Maybe you should know this la.
For me, I not only want to have bowling session because I want bowling session.
I want bowling session because my bowling session is with you all. YOU ALL!
I don't mind go with other but when I go with you guys.
All of us need to be there. That's what I'm thinking.
So please note this yeah. I can wait de.
I might nag a thousand times. But I don't mind you reject me a thousand time.
Because I'm always waiting for the one time you say 'Come. Let's Bowl!'

Random Blog.
Just a thought of mine.

p/s : Parents think for their children. But why does this end up with a fight in house? Hope things get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment