Monday, November 29, 2010

Exco 2008

Randomly went back to friendster just now.
Don't understand why but I just did.
Well. Found a lot of old photo from there.
Those photo were from year 2007 till 2008 only.

Somehow, I gone through my profile and viewed those pic I uploaded.
Its all about RC and Exco.
So just simply grabbed pics to place it here.

Talking about RC.
I joined when I was standard 4.
Old story la. Then joined B-team at the year of 07.
Were with bunch of form 3 peeps at that point of time.
So tough yet so exciting.
Can't forget those time when we got 'ragging' by senior.
Note that there's some 'part' need to be totally personal.

B-team 2007
After going through all the tough part.
I was chosen as Keselamatan & Kecemasan MEB08. *High dao!*
Ok. Reason for me being high because I didn't expect I will be choose.
First of all, I joined B-team like half year only where other joined for a year.
Then, there's more other who I think they deserve to be.
Moreover, I don't feel I do well in B-team.
But then I was chosen. Its my destiny.
Sir always tell us. For us to be an Exco.
Its not because of anything. But its our destiny that bring us into the process.
And I'm totally grateful to be in a part of this awesome process.

Story for my Exco year (2008) is a never ending story.
When I was in form 4. The 1 that sat beside me was Sangkara.
I was with him for 2 whole years yet I haven't finish telling all my exco story.
Imagine that. I just can't post everything here.
But there are a lot of photo. Which I can share some of it with you.

Junior First Aid Camp. First camp we organized.
Then second camp.
Kem Pengembaraan dan Integrasi (KPI) 2008
Kem Tutti Frattelli 2008
RC Prom Nite 2008
The Guys
Sir Shreenath C. My idol btw.
Hari Raya Open House
Jumbara Halloween
Kem Belia Ke-31, 2008
RC Nite 2008
RANDOM.
My boss. Mages Sugu.
We gone WILD
Port Dickson Holiday
Set A
Year End Bag-pack Trip
A-Famosa Resort, Melaka.
After year. We are still together.
Kem Tutti Fratelli 2009
Right after SPM
Sweet right. 1st thing we think of after SPM.
HQ?! Who else will think the way we think?!

Here are 2 edited pic from our team designer Bell aka Syabil to end this post.
We name this Exco Final Fantasy

Have Fun Peeps.

Regards,
Pangky Pang

No comments:

Post a Comment