Thursday, November 4, 2010

Exam WeAk!

Well. Its been sometime since the last post.
Here some updates for you guys.

Let's talk about exam as exam are the thing that I stuck with for week.
For my exam, I tried what I can do best.
But its last minute work. So the result is predictable.

As for PA, I read all notes that teacher gave me.
1st part of the paper, which is objective question and an essay.
I screwed that part like seriously. Marks were out. N its BAD!
Pray harder for Graph part ba.

Maths T, consider my best subject even though I'm weak in it.
The paper was easier than the previous 1.
No offense but maybe because Ms. Chong's question are far easy than Mr. Lee's.
Seeing that paper so easy, thought I'm score well like a B.
But things doesn't turn out that way when Mr. Lee discussed the paper in class.
Well. I totally got knocked down by the discussion.
The answer I gave in exam (confidently) was not correct.
SWT =.=
But this might be a good 'push' for me to do better next time!
Time to pia MATHS!!

Chemistry n Biology.
Let's make it short and simple.
"I no eye see"
For these subjects, I put in effort.
Like, sleeping at 4am just to read all those formulas n terms.
N well, it kill my brain's cells.
Got knocked out when I gone into class for exam.
Well, I pretty happy for Chemistry because I stayed up for the whole 2 and half hours.
N I did all question that I know.
But Biology, I'll cry hard for you to come inside my brain.
Since that was the 3rd day I slept so late.
Body can't take those pressure.
N for the whole morning. I just can't memorize a thing.
Went to library to study with Tan but end up sleeping there.
Exam time, I slept a long long time I think.
Yeah, Sorry but I can't answer a lot.

MUET, there's way easier la.
Done my best.
Hope for the best.

So there's all I gone through for the exam week.
N I'm totally exam 'weak' after that.

Result are coming out next week I think.
Don't wanna welcome my emo-ness to my life.
So stay away you EMO!

Regards,
Pangky Pang

No comments:

Post a Comment