Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thing went well when we are together

Here's another day has gone.
It actually suppose to be a nothing to do and no where to go day.
Just duty and tuition was the actual plan for the day.
But somehow my day gets better when the 4F peeps have something in mind.

Went school early morning at 7.30am.
Did bio homework before everyone reach.
Start of the very 1st hols duty day at 8.ooam++.
Duty goes like normal.
But it change abnormal when the hamsap Nanny Gan comes in.
As he is the super joker I ever know.
He just can't stop himself from something crazy.
Gay move. Gay talk. Gay discussion. *Puke*
After sometime didn't 'Gay' with him.
(No worry. We ain't gay. Its just a term we used since last time.)
I found that he actually have new words or sentences which so gay!
Can't take in those new words as we took long time to handle his fake gayness last time.
But his present seriously made me Laugh Out Loud.
(Ops! Its in library. Silly me.)

Went of to tuition for bio.
Teacher discuss all those question she gave in last class for the whole 2 hours.
Aiks. I wanna learn new stuff. But teacher didn't teach.
Kinda disappointed because I will skip Friday class as its happening same time with my maths class.
(Sorry Bio. I want Maths more. Will catch up with later aite!)
Btw, I fished in the class. Swt.
But no worries. I'm good. Catch up after all. :)

Tuition finish. Went back to school.
With mummy's car. Woots. Driver gone wild.
Found out Tan is in school. Oh?!
Went KP with Tan and Gan after that. Oh ya. I fetch!!
Its goes like an unofficial 4F gathering.
Because it wasn't a plan or anything. Just a coincidence.
Plus Andy wasn't there with us.
(You la Andy. Lazy after getting 'P'.)
In KP, Gan found a machine which measure weight and height.
Plus blood pressure, fats level, pulse rate.
Kinda interesting huh.
Then it shows Gan is a Healthy man. I think.
Because BMI is average.
Pulse rate 99 per min.
Average pulse rate = 60 to 100 per min.
So he's safe. (Sorry Gan. Wrong info. You didn't get hyped that time.)
His blood pressure.
Height? pressure : 131
Low pressure : 73
Average for both is 150 / 90 *Claps* Safe again.
Fats level. 21.0% Can la. Tan surely got more than you. lol~
But why I remembered all this?
The machine
Wonder how the machine measure fats level by just holding on the 2 stick thingy.
Result. Lol~

Had my hair cut.
I was ok with my hair at the beginning.
But then Tan was the 1st 1 to give negative comment.
I took it positively.
But later on more and more negative coming in and I actually felt I look weird.
But whatever la. Not gonna see much people in hols also. Let it be 1st.
After growing then it won't look this weird. Phew~

If you all wonder how weird I am now.
This is it. Btw, I'm not good in self portrait.
Front look ok la. I normally cut this way.
At the back.
Saw that? Weird rite?
I cut this way twice already.
The 1st time I cut like this.
My mum say my hair kena bite by doggy. Swt.
Its because there's a blank part under the hair.
Don't know how to say it.
But mum is not good in giving it a name.
Today. Tan came with another name.
The turtle tail. Double swt.
This hair actually came with so many name huh.

And its another coincidence here.
The 2 times I cut my hair like this.
It was both with Tan. At the same shop.
How funny could that be.
Tan just can't take this hairstyle and once he step out of the shop.
He shouted. "OH! PANG! LOOK AT UR TURTLE TAIL!"
But hello.. It was because of you follow k.

Then drove here and there to look for shop which willing to help us with the invoice thingy.
End up. Going back to the same shop and asking them to help.
Ok la. At least there's a way we can settle the invoice stuff.
Hopefully things gone well after this.

Tomorrow have to go school again.
Then tuition and home.
But its Mrs. Tan class. YAY!
Just simply love her class.

Reagrds,
Pangky Pang

No comments:

Post a Comment