Friday, November 26, 2010

Bowling Session Caused Me Wild Everytime

After so so long since I requested to have bowling session with the bowling gang.
The day is finally here.
Actually 1st thing I should do is to apologies to the very busy guy, Tan.
As he has been worrying about his final, then SF stuff, then Hols with Tuition.
But yet I always nag him for a bowling session.
Feel kinda guilty la. But yet, a super big thanks to you cause you finally made 1 for me.

The session was actually not plan at all.
It was a coincidence,
Gan came school in the morning.
Then Tan plan to come school for SF stuff.
Sms-ed Tan asking whether wanna have bowling or not.
(Thinking he sure say no de)
But he said OK! Let's go!
That's kinda give me a wow impact.
Sms-ed Andy and he said on too.
Woots. Then the plan ON!
Cool stuff.

But I actually had to go for tuition till 1.30pm.
And yet they waited for me to come back school only go for bowling.
WOW! How great is that. 4F kaki-s ROCKS!

Rushed back to school after tuition.
Then continue rushed to my house for me to change.
(Reason : Track bottom made me uncomfortable + No socks for bowling)
Rushed to KP for bowling after that. Woots.
I totally get over excited when I saw bowling there.
Plus the feeling of me touching it.
ARR!! That made me so hyped..!

Later. Its game time for us.
This time, score wasn't so well.
First game. I only got 60+. And its the lowest.
Wondering why so lousy de. Too long didn't play d?
But then second and third game were just nice as always.

But the nice part for our bowling session is we make crazy jokes.
Remember once when Andy were still in 6B3 changing to 6B5.
We went for bowling and every time when Andy wanted to throw.
We shouted : "MDM KHOR!!"
Then Andy got Strike for few times.
That made us LoL-ed.
For no reason. But that's just US!
Same goes this time. Joke never stop.
Few names came out from different people mouth.
Yet it can make us laugh. Belum bosan lagi.

Taken few pics with Nanny's phone.
Noted that my phone no batt that time.
Can't switch it on then no nice photo.
But Nanny's phone ain't bad btw.
Here you go.
Andy the 'selamba' bowler.
Nanny. The way he throw is like he wanted to spoil the lane. Swt.
Our bowling way. Different huh?
The score. Whee~
It was a so awesome day for me as you know how crazy I am for bowling.
Plus with the Bowling kaki-s. That just made me felt enough of playing for hols.

But yet, there's still stuff I need to do.
I mean movie. December is just a so many movie season.
Harry Potter and the Deadly Hollow Part 1.
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.
These are the movie that I been catching on.
So anyone of you interested.
Knock on me, will ya?

p/s : Mrs. Tan gave her student (including me) 103 questions today. Woots. Craziness.
Looking at the good point of it. Its time to practice maths.

Have fun peeps.

Regards,
Pangky Pang

No comments:

Post a Comment