Thursday, November 4, 2010

October is OVER. Here come November.

See! Time flies so fast.
Its another month going away.
For the exam week.
Talk to some people and they like saying.
'Wah. So fast hor. Still remember orientation week and now.. FINAL=.='
Yeah. I felt so.
Its another year I should say.

But October is some kind of hectic for me.
1st was Library MP pressure.
Then Final's pressure.
N so so on.
I hate being emo but yeah.
I'm a EMO for the past 1 month. (I think)
But come on peeps, I'm back.
Since its November. YAY!

Some updates for the very hectic October.
Seni Foto MP. 23th October. BBK Windmill.
Its a superb night with the sing K session n stuff.
Can't express in word maybe.
So some pic for you and let you do the imagine part ba~
The new peeps
Tan and Wen.
(Wanted to write something but seeing it sound so gay. So I deleted.)
Then the 'So Gila Kelly' bossie sang for seniors.
Group Photos.
This night turn out so so for me.
But I end up asking for Tan's car key.
N yes, he let me drive. All the way to KU then my house.
Wow. Where can I get a friend like this?! Awesome!!

p/s: Our ex-pres David Loo got this.
COSLOW
But the cost ain't low lorr~

Library MP. 16th October. Prescott Hotel.
The very pressuring event for me and the library peeps.
Thanks to you all for making this event a happening 1.
*Tanpa kamu, Siapalah saya?*
The event doesn't turn out beautifully.
But I hope for you who were there.
You enjoy the night.

The Library Lengzais. I gave speech. A weird 1.
The 'Kimberly' Performance.
I'm in there. Para Para Sakura~
Then the crazies of Library.
Made us LOL.
Group Photo
Then the event doesn't end at Prescott Hotel.
Some went home and some were rocking in Bekerley Corner till late night.
Woots~ Were at mamak till 1.30am if I'm not mistaken.
Went home and mum's sleeping.
Lucky me. Phew.
Then the very hectic event finally OVER!!


MPPTE. 22nd October. Dewan Putra.
MPPTE = Majlis Perpisahan Pelajar Tingkatan Enam
Its an event organize annually by the MPP = Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar.
The event was nice. Like those performance.
When event ended.
Time for SS session!
Tried some jump shot.
This is the best I think?
All new peeps we met in form 6.
Pek Shian aka Pekpek
Someone who I always kacau in class.
The photographer on call.
Then with the backdrop. Cool stuff~
End of event. Sweet~

Some recent activities :

30th October
BBQ session with Tan n gangs at 88 steamboat.
This was on the next day after our important paper end.
We are so despo huh?!
It was a funny night because Jordan were there.
And Tan just can't stop himself from shooting every single sentence Jordan said.
From the 1st time I went to 88. I learned not to drink too much.
So I did this time and I overate i think. =.='

3rd November
Movie session with the 4 hours maths tuition survivor
Very last minute plan. But plan comes true.
Drove to Delta HQ to pick them up because Tan merajuk-ed for some reason.
But later he joined us with his broken slipper. *touched*
Later on, no one wanted to sit my car for some reason.
Not dare because of my driving skills? I wonder.
But thanks to Kimberly because she risked her life sitting in my car alone.
Journey to JJ were safe. N I daringly drove up to 2nd floor for the 1st time.
That's what my mum never try before. So.. It's Awesome!!
Watched 'The Takers'. Its a nice movie though.
But the slang?! I couldn't help myself understanding it.
This outing were just sweet as always with the best people on earth!
(RANDOM)


4th November.
Normal day. Waking up in the morning.
Randomly went into mum's car and found out it was so dirty.
Get a piece of cloth and wiped the inside part.
Throwed what is necessary.
Reason why I do this without mum asking me to do.
Because I like tidy and clean place maybe. Plus I might use mum's car to go out next time.
Then went to Plaze Metro's Badminton Court.
Time to burn some fats!
Mamak-ed after the session and then home sweet home.

Alright. That's all so far.
Looking forward to month of November.
Have fun peeps.

Regards,
Pangky Pang

No comments:

Post a Comment