Saturday, November 13, 2010

Explorace.

Explorace organize by Kelab Badminton and Kelab Usahawan ended.
From the years since I joined Exco.
I haven't join such activity but always organizing it.
But today gave me the opportunity to have the 'peserta' feeling again.
Its nice somehow.

But then this feeling ain't good in another way.
I have gotta wake up early morning to go school at first.
Then all games done under the big hot sun.
When Explorace over. Got home n found out Grandma(Mum's side de) haven't have her lunch.
Swt. Fast fast go prepare for her.

Ate with grandma. Tired but can't sleep yet.
Waited for bro to come home after his tuition.
Then straight jump on the floor and get a nap.
Note that. I haven't bath at that point of time.
That's why I slept on the floor instead of bed.

Half and hour later, woke up, bath and rush to Delta for bio tuition.
Found out myself get sunburn but still have to walk to tuition.
That make me so sick. Dun feel like going though. But went there too.

After tuition, ta pao-ed some kuih for grandma then go home.
Next second I settle everything in house, straight jump on bed and sleep.
Remember it was 6.30 that time, and mum coming home at 7.00.
She wanted to bring me out for dinner but I refused.
My sleep is my everything that time.
And now, woke up at 9.30pm.
Found that I was so tired that I actually slept for 3 hours. Swt.
And no dinner for me. Double Swt.
Well. Maybe it just that I'm too weak ba.

Then Tan lost his cam today. Triple Swt.
I think he know his mistake too well.
So I don't have to say another word about that already.
Hope he will be careful a little next time.

N yea, suppose to wait for Tan to upload explorace pic only blog.
But he lost it. So here's a pic of me from UV cam.

Enjoy your day peeps.
And happy holiday to those who have 1 :)

Regards,
Pangky Pang


No comments:

Post a Comment