Wednesday, December 29, 2010

RIP Bobby

Bobby. He’s my house’s only pet. A male dog. Not any special species. Just the normal road side dog. Its been 10years I think(Lost count) he had been with us. Well. Talking about him, people who came my house before will say he’s so noisy. But my family called him the automatic door bell. Because if anyone come close to my house gate. He will start barking till the person leave on went into my house.

He’s was found by my kai ma near her house when he’s still so small. But his life is at edge that time, according to kai ma, he’s whole body even the face is full of scar bitten by kutu? Dying at that time, but kai ma bought a shampoo to help him bath everyday till he’s finally fine. Then brought him to our house. Small little dog. Cute at that point of time. Family were kinda happy with his present that time. Dad brought back tools and metals stick home, built a big cage for him with his friends help. Remember that time, dad bring him into the big cage. He can easily come out from the cage because the space between the sticks are wider than his body. But when he grown up, we started placing him in the big cage. Beginning, we all were young and liked him so much that we would bring him out for walking at least one time a week. But later, when we all grown, we left him in the cage without taking care of him. He stayed in there for the rest of his life.

But as time passed, the cage starts to corrode. He got chance to spoiled some part of the cage and escape out of it. The grandma will repair those damaged part. Remember once, forgotten when was it. He escaped it, me and my younger bro went to chase after him. He ran away and crossed a big road. I followed, me and bro used up sometime to catch him. Then, I hug him in front of my chest, bring him back all the way back to house. That time, his body was about same height of mine. I hand was so tired, but I refused to let him down because I scared it will run away again if I leave him. Brought him home, I went to bath and I realise I couldn’t carry up my hand because I hold him for too long. But he’s such a loyal dog. Even there’s numerous time he ran away. He always remember to come home by evening, because grandma will give him food that time? I don’t know. But he’s always here.

Even he’s so loyal, but sometime he react crazily. Once, when he was eating. Mum tried to move something in his cage and he bit my mum. Whole family were so angry and dad even beat him for that. But yet, he stayed here with us.

But then, its been so many years he’s been with us. He’s old now. Old people do sick. Dog does too. Guess he’s in some kind of constipation problem. I stop shitting for sometime. Sounds funny. But its true. Mum found out when he’s tummy is getting big and bigger everyday. Days ago, he’s been tired and weak. Mum let him out of his cage. But he ain’t active like before, all he do is lie in front of our gate. Whenever we want to move our car, he hardly stand and walk away. Till this morning, he couldn’t walk anymore. His tummy is so heavy till he can’t stand up at all. Dad pulled him out and left him by the gate side. And his days goes by sitting at the gate side guarding the house on his last day. Later, me and both bro went out. After getting home with mum. He’s gone.

House became so quite without him. Bro cried. I wonder why. But well. There’s a reason he’s crying. Bobby has been a part of our family for the past 10 years. Imagine that a family member of yours went away. It ain’t joke.

R.I.P. Bobby. You have done a great job taking care of this house. With you. Our house has been safe and sound of the past ten years. We will always remember you. Thank you.

Peeps. Do appreciate anything that you have around you now. When its gone. You won’t have a chance to appreciate it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment