Saturday, December 11, 2010

One Down. One More to go!

Alright. It's a totally special Saturday today.
It's because today is a public holiday, yet we have to wake up early to go for tuition at 8am.
I woke up at 7 and get ready myself to wait for Tan.
(No good if let the 1 fetching you to wait. So I woke up earlier. )
Reached A1 but teacher weren't there to open the door.
Waited and teacher reached at 8am.
Ops. It seems I gonna say byebye to breakfast.
But was so hungry then rush to Pasar Pagi and grabbed a bread.
Then start our last Chem tuition of the year 2010.
2 and half hours.
Learned but somehow, sometime my brain just went into something
that I actually made me lost focus on what teacher were teacher. Swt.
Went home right after tuition.
Dad still in home but ain't usual because I normally reached home after lunch with Tan.
But today I reached home by 11. Its me that being unusual.

Well. Since waking up early made me so sleepy.
Slept in the living room.
Till Andy message came that woke me up from sleep.
He asked me whether wanna go for movie or not.
For me, what else?! I wan HP7!!
But my took her car to work d.
So gotta ask dad to fetch me to mum's workplace and get it.
As dad was being unusually good mood today.
He said ok right away and even asked me to informed mum before going there.
Woots. So My Day!

After getting car and then Andy reached my house.
Checked on TGV Bkt Raja for HP7 time.
(As I were so despo for HP7. I checked on its schedule everyday.)
As I remembered there was a show at 3.30 but when I check again at 1.30pm.
Its gone. Argh. Knocked me down so hard.
But as Andy already in my house.
Drove to JJ anyway.
Its holiday today and there's so many people there.
And yeah, same goes to the cinema. Swt.

3.30pm. HP7. Its there.
Woots. Happy till jumping inside me.
But the line was long. Waited about 20 mins to get our tickets.
Asked for HP 3.30. Only left 2 role. Yet I was so despo that I actually bought those places.
(Sorry Andy. Have to sit so near.)
While waiting for the time.
Went around and bought pen for myself.

Then HP started.
Well. Fyi, I had been watching HP from the 1st till now.
Never even missed 1.
And the story just getting more and more interesting.
Bro said part 1 wasn't nice but hey.
That's because you don't understand the story ba.
For me, I just can't wait for the part 2.
Its still 6 months away. Swt.
Wonder why they don't wanna make it a 5 hours movie?!
Or release part 2 earlier so I don't have to feel despo for so long.
But anyway, I'm gonna wait for it.
HP7 part 2. June 2011. Woots.

Btw, its all thanks to Andy for going movie with me today.
Totally appreciate it. Or else I would have missed HP this time.

Alright. After watching HP7.
I just left with Chronicles of Narnia.
Its the third this time.
And yeah, I haven't missed one before.
Same goes this time.

That's all for the day.
Have fun peeps.

Regards,
Pangky Pang

No comments:

Post a Comment