Sunday, December 19, 2010

I’m Stuck With This

Phew. Its been 3 days I’m with TV watching this. I know I shouldn’t be doing this but I just can’t stop myself. There’s so much stuff in this drama that I found. Meaningful~

Well, I started watching the 1st episode because it’s funny. The way they talk and move seriously made me LOL. Then later. It came to the main character family. The family spirit they have is so.. I don’t know how to say it. But just touched. Came to the love story between 二少爷(2nd master?) and 公主(princess). It made me love this drama more. Ops. I talk too much and I forgotten to intro this drama. Its 公主嫁到(Can’t Buy Me Love).

公主嫁到
cant-buy-me-love

Plus, I know most of the actors and actresses in this drama. And I like them a lot. Especially 余詩曼 Charmaine Sheh. Watched kinda lot of her drama. More than that, I found myself like 关菊英 Susanna Kwan‘s voice so so much. She was an artist + singer from 1975 – 1987. Then she did not involve in any drama till year 2006. She started her career in TVB again. And going through her profile. I found I watched every drama she involve. Woots.

关菊英305670_asSusanna Kwan

I found 2 songs she sang in 2009 and 2010. Try listen if you all are interested.

宫心计 主题曲
公主嫁到 主题曲

Alright then. Hope you all do enjoy the song.

That’s all from me. Next post : RC NITE!

Regards,
Pangky Pang

No comments:

Post a Comment