Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy Reschooling. I’m happy I think.

Phew. Ended the 1st day of school after resting / playing for so long. Overall, I’m fine with the day. It just like any other schooling day. But then its another year. Some stuff changed.

  • My class got new AJK list
  • PA 2 teacher changed to Pn Hanafisah. My PA 1 teacher btw, so she’s teaching me whole PA paper.
  • Seats changed. Err. Me? Changed to the 1st role. Woots. Excited dao~! Mdm. Khor teaching and I fish. That would be the worst case gonna happen. But I’ll try my best not toSmile 

Hmm. There’s a lil update. Plus. I think it’s been month I haven’t sit on wooden chair for like 6 hours? End up I had a butt-ache. I takes time for me to get used to it la. Another year. Take I easy yo.

Alright. Food digested. Off to get ready for tuition. Maths. My love! Lol.

Regards,
PangkyPang

No comments:

Post a Comment