Sunday, December 26, 2010

Here it goes. My 1st time.

Well. Its night already. Yet I’m such a outgoing? naughty? playful? Whatever you call it. But I was so excited to gain trust from mum for her to totally believe I can drive in night. So I asked for permission to go out. Me driving alone.

It was all good till I came to that traffic light. I’m on the 2nd lane. Wanted to go straight. Another car on 1st lane. Wanted to turn right. Green light on. I move. He/She moved too. Then, both car scratch. Stunned there for a while, mind blank. All I did the next second, I step on accelerator and ran away. I don’t know whether it was my fault or what. I just so scared and ran away. Being the stupidest man on earth. I realised. I’m actually such a coward. Wouldn’t dare to face what I did. As I’m thinking now. I seriously couldn’t tell why I do like that just now. All I know. I’m just so lousy.

Lesson learned today. Totally no want it another time. Face what I have done. To you all out there, please shoot me hardly for me to remember this lesson.

God Bless Peeps. Drive safely.

Regards,
PangkyPang

No comments:

Post a Comment