Monday, December 13, 2010

Sunway One Day Trip aka CNY Clothes Hunting

Woots. Finally done with the first CNY clothes hunting session.

This time, followed kai ma and my adopted family to go Sunway Pyramid. Sis somehow got special offer for rooms there so we stayed there a night. Like the room but its actually like any other hotel room except its extremely cold in the night. I just couldn’t stand those cold without my jacket. And yeah, I forgotten to bring it along. So hard to fall asleep with that temperature.

DSC00704

Room Card Key

DSC00703

Well, this wasn’t really a vacation as Sunway is just nearby us. Plus kai ma and family ain’t coming here for lagoon and stuff. What they actually gonna do is just, SHOPPING!! Since small, I followed them to go shopping sometime, so I totally understand them, the whole family is shopping crazies. Well, somehow I became a shopper because of their influence I think. Sunway Pyramid is so big, that we actually need to take ours to go through every shop. That’s like totally crazy. But kai ma only went into few shops to get what she need. Same thing goes to me. I look around for my CNY clothes. Some clothes there were extremely expensive which I couldn’t even help myself looking at it.

After shopping for hours without getting any shirt for me. My sis brought me into G2000 there. That shop is currently having sale. 30% and 50%. Not bad though, picked few shirts and tried in the fitting room. It all fit nicely, then I decided to get those. Then 1st part of hunting DONE! Phew, seriously can’t take it. So hard to find suitable clothes, and it take hours to get what I want. But yet, I’m happy with what I have because this is the 1st time I chose myself. Any other year, normally mum will take me to random place, choose few pieces for me, ask me try on then comment. Kinda uncomfortable that way.

So totally I got myself 4 shirts. Next day, look around for pants pula. Sis brought me to Padini Concept Store there. Found few nice 1, try on, then only I found out my waist length is 33 already. Argh! FAT!! That’s for straight fit pants. For another slim fit pants. I got 34!! double FAT! Then got another shorts. Phew, its been years since I last bought a shorts for some reasons. But then, time to make some changes.

Then before going back home. Had McD, I know its fat but niece wanted it so much. Then sis also go there lor. Get back home about 1pm+. Slept the whole way because of the freezing sleepless night.

Oh yeah. Sunway also got a bit of Christmas Decoration. I only manage to take few shots with my SE C510. Plus with those shot, I found my camera was badly scratched. SAD MAX! One side the pic clear and another side blurred. T.T

DSC00723

Indoor and Outdoor Christmas TreeSmile

DSC00741DSC00725

DSC00733Merry Christmas!

Santa !DSC00734

p/s: This trip is so flexible as I brought my netbook along plus my sis broadband. Its totally cool stuff.

When HP Netbook meets CSL Broadband

DSC00717

No comments:

Post a Comment