Friday, February 20, 2009

Exco Life!!

Dunno y came back to a feeling of Exco Life..
So trying to put it in n let myself see after 10 years la.. haha..

1st of all, I been select to be a Exco on the 5th of Jan 2008 (Clearly in my mind..)!!
Then life started to become very busy.. Always organise activity n spend time in hq.. For 1 whole year de life is juz Exco, HQ, Activity, Overnite n so on.. Miss those time very much..
In tat process, I hav went thru a lot of challenges, problem n so on.. But I did overcome it wif my team.. Life is like tat de ma.. Its like a game.. Always hav to face problem n make decision..
On the way facing problem.. I hav meet the best kind of people in my life.. Which is my dear Exco..
They r juz like my bro n sis.. I see them more often than seeing my own family.. Tats really cool..
Beside.. I also meet my life mate.. (Dunno whether its correct o wrong..)
Which is my 5 best friend in exco.. Kiri, Mani, Mahes, Suez, Sheila..
They r my true friend in life.. (Dunno how to describe futher..)


In the coming 10 years, 100 years o even 1000 years if i was still alive i will never gonna forget all of them..

MEB 08 Roxx my life!!
WOOHOOOOO!!

1 comment: