Saturday, February 7, 2009

Today in my beloved HQ!!

My god.. Today i went to hq again.. Dunno y.. Feeling damn bloody different from last time..
Still remember last time.. There's no much chance for me to sit inside bilik belia bcuz everytime go hq sure got lot of work to do 1.. Organise activity.. Clean up cabin wif mani n kiri.. Wash hq pond.. Clean up bilik belia.. Life is soooo busy tat time..
But now?? Gone.. Its gone man.. I even hav time to sit inside bilik belia n hav a nice sleep.. My god.. How can this happen?? Juz bcuz this year is year 2009!! Haiyo..
Today more teruk.. I feeling like sitting in hq without talking wif other juz make me feel wanna go back house n sleep kao2.. Im juz like suffering in hq..
Last time i use to stay at hq till 6.30pm oni go back.. Tat 1 also is bcuz i hav to go back by tat time.. Now leh?? At juz 5pm i ad wanna go back house.. I cant take it in hq.. Dunno y its so suffering.. I juz feel 1 kind wanna stay there..
This feeling is really sucks man.. How can this be?? Hq is my second house la.. How can i feel 1 kind in my house??

My god!! Pls help me out la.. Hq is the place for me to chill out la.. I cant be suffering there de.. I hope this will oni happen today but not on the other day..
God bless me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment