Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A wednesday which got no tuition!!

Today is wednesday..
Normally i will be goin to hq earlier then oni go Maths tuition wif some of my exco..
But today its a bit different..
My tuition teacher is having some problem n cancel of the tuition today..
Starting i was thinking.. Oh Shit!! The oni day i can tuition wif sheila, suez, mani, kiri, mahes
gone!! Its GONE!!
Was thinking.. How la.. Friday
oni can see them again.. How??!!
But still as usual i went to hq today.. But not for tuition porposes.. But is juz lepak la..
Then go hq, lepak a while, went to eat wif sir.. come back hq at 4.30pm..
By the time reach hq.. Its the time sir wan to go home n take a nice sleep..
Then me, suez n sheila pula keep sitting in the car n no wan to go down..
Started la.. Sir telling us a lot of thing.. Also make me think of few things which i can do, achieve n so on..
Sir tell us tat.. On the day i die.. Who will come for my funeral.. It really make my mind running la..
Thinking who is my fren which will come.. Which is my best fren.. Thinking whether my best fren will come or not.. But now i got my namelist ad la.. Who will come.. Who wont.. And so on..
So after the conversation wif sir.. It juz make me feel.. Luckily today no tuition.. haha..

When oni i will hav another chance to talk wif sir like this??
I gonna wait till my neck also grow long la.. haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment