Sunday, March 15, 2009

Shock of life.. Juz joking..

Hmm.. How would i start 1st..

Yesterday, 14 of march.. After a long time i din attend any activity wif oni exco 08.. The day hav come again la.. SMK St John in KL (Manoj's skol) hav invited us to go their camp n teach some sosial n PC.. It was a damn cekap skol.. By looking n enviroment.. Then at there we hav to teach PC.. As i juz attended Kursus PC few weeks b4.. CPR was still a skill which i remember clearly.. N i take the chance to tunjuk la.. hehe.. After we teach.. We hav a skol visit.. Sort of looking over the whole skol.. It was like WOW!! How i will explain tat skol?? It like a Harry Potter skol.. I really hope to study there bcuz i like Harry Potter a lot.. But it's juz a plan which wont come true la.. After everything finish.. We hav a gift session.. N photo session then we take off to go back Klang..

After reach hq.. Exco 09 hav their meeting wif sir n Exco 08 some was in Bilik Belia.. Some outside la.. Hmm.. Suddenly sir tell me Kiri n Suez tat we hav been choosen to go for Pertandingan Pertolongan Cemas.. My god.. Dah lah my parent anti me to come hq.. Somemore this pertandingan nid to overnite 2 nites.. Pochi.. In my mind straight i think gone la.. Im gonna bring sir down.. But still i act like i got no prob n wish for the best la..

But wat is the shock tat i get was..
Today morning.. My mother ask me.. Goin hq today?? I sangkut a while.. Straight i tell.. I hav been choosen for Pertandingan PC.. Then she ask.. Y u no wan to refuse to go for tat.. I tell.. Impossible got experience i no wan to take.. She also juz smile oni.. Then i go work wif her.. (I work in Magnum for 2 hours today la..) In the shop.. She tell nex Sunday i hav to go work again.. Then i tell.. I cant make it bcuz my pertandingan is on sat n sun.. Plus im gonna overnite in hq 1 day earlier.. She smile again n say ok.. In my mind was thinking.. Mama.. Any lecture to me?? But i juz diam la..

Till nite lagi la shock.. My father which dun even let me to go for penyerahan kuasa MEB 09 noe bout this.. He juz say.. Haiyo.. Form 5 d still join so many ar.. Tats all he say.. My brain corrupted at tat point of time.. Thinking.. Am i living in a heaven n staying wif angel?? Y everything go on so smooth 1?? Haha..

So after all.. They also din tell anything d la.. So wat i hav to do is juz buat bodoh n move on in life.. U all might think like.. Wat so shock?? But for me is juz a Shock of life.. Anyway, i juz simply post this oni..

Wishing for the best in Pertandingan Pertolongan Cemas..
Pray to god..
God bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment