Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday Life SUCKS!!

Here it come.. The most boring day in the week.. Its Sunday again..
My god.. I really gonna become 1 kayu ad la.. Today life is so damn bloody boring man..
Im gonna become crazy la.. Let me tell u my whole day activity la..
From 11am i wake up (a bit late coz ytd sleep at bout 1am..).. Then play Luna(Is a on9 game.. Childish de..).. Go mandi.. Din makan breakfast (coz house oni got the food tat i hate the most.. wat to do?? hav to tahan lo..).. Then wanna continue play game.. Grandma ask to fold gold paper (Chinese ppl sembahyang use to burn de..)pula.. Gosh.. I hate to fold it man.. Its so boring doin it.. But wat to do? Hav to fold lo.. Then folding tat 1 ownself take bout 2hours d.. Im really fed up doin it la(But i will enjoy burning tat gold paper always.. hehe..).. Then wan continue play game.. My ibu angkat come pula.. Gosh.. Everytime they come sure i will kena lecture de.. Same thing happen today.. Kena lecture for 1 hour.. By 4.30 they chao.. Yeah!! Its my time.. Lets go sleep.. Sleep till 6pm wake up.. Mandi n so on.. Wan play game.. Father come back pula.. My god.. My god!! I wan relax la.. Y keep got negative thing coming in?? Gosh!! Then can oni sit in front comp n do some stupid stuff.. Boring gila.. Somemore today no ppl sms n msn wif me!! Its so boring without sms n msn man.. Wat to do.. They went shopping d.. Thinking i should hav folo too.. Haha..
Then sitting n watch movie till now.. My back also goin to patah liao la..
Haiz.. I hate Sunday.. Hate it to the max.. Boring day.. Its SUCKS!!

Anyway, how can i sit in house n do nothing like this oh??
I should be studying la wei.. SPM man.. SPM!!
Haha.. Tats all for the boring sunday la..
God bless me.. I wan start study liao ya..
Hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment