Friday, February 13, 2009

Boring, Tired and Piss Off !!

Haiz.. Not in a good mood this few day la..
In skol dah la nid to study study + study..
Then Bsm Teacher keep giving pressure pula..
This sat will hav a gotong-royong perdana in skol..
Our skol also use this chance to ask the skol student to paint wall n write word on it..
My society.. Bsm.. A bit 'lucky'.. Was been choosen to do it la..
My god.. Teacher everyday telling different thing n i cant start the work at all..
Then on Friday.. Suddenly tell us nid to finish up juz bcuz wan to use our wall for Perasmian Gotong-royong.. My god.. Hav to do lo.. Skol is always greatest ma..
Then b4 we gonna start do painting work.. Suddenly Pengetua go inside our Bilik Rawatan n ask us to clean up everything in Bilik Rawatan.. WTF man.. U tot we r wat?? Real Fker la..
Then start cleaning up after a Sapi Ujitara.. By 12.30pm at least we manage to finish clean up bilik rawatan la.. But still hav to paint the wall.. Haiyo.. U tot i care ar?? Straight tell all the ppl tat invove to settle then chaoz!! Got tuition ma.. Cant miss de le!! Very important.. Its gathering..
Bcuz rushing to go tutition and also working whole day.. My 1st meal of the day is at 3.30pm++ la..
From 2.00pm till 3.30pm tuition.. Hav to go back skol n see them again pula.. Wat a sapi life??
But as KUS i hav to lo.. After seeing them nid to rush back to tuition centre n continue tuition..
The 1st time i feel kao kao tired n wan to sleep in tuition class... Haiz.. I really cant take it ad la..
Teacher keep giving me pressure i will die somewhere along the way dei..
So after 2molo at least part of my work done la.. So at least can chill for while..

Hope tat i can get out of this ASAP la..
Find new ppl to take over then i study for my SPM!!
9 more months.. Dun play play..
God bless me.. 2molo will be a good day for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment