Friday, September 3, 2010

Update After Year

Its been a year that my blog has left to dead.
Never expect of Logging in my blog again and post anything else.
As my friend's blog says, he/she blog because she tends to forgot what happen in her life.
Same thing goes to me too.

Here goes my activity after one long year.
But sorry that i couldn't blog everything.
So lets start with the thing that i'm loving each day now.

For your information, I'm now studying for form 6 at my former school. SMK Tinggi Klang.
Since I have been studying in High School for 5 years. Then High School ain't gonna be a strange place for me (That's what I thought). But it didn't turn out that way. This is because most of the people that register for Pra-U are from other school around Klang. There's only about 40+ students are formerly from High School. But after all this while being in High School with all new friends that I met. I seriously meant, I love High School more.

Here's the very 1st activity we have in High School as a Pra-U students.
Orientation Week.

In this week, we are divided into our class. And as I wanted to be a Pharmacist so much.
I chose to be in a Bio class and ended up in 6B3.
Its a nice class yet stressful. If you were me then you will throughly understand what I meant.

For Orientation week, we are requested to make a costume for the 3 days.
It was a tough week because we need to stay back to prepare for the performance and stuff.
But everything ended with smile on the very last day of OW.

Lower 6 n Committee of MPP

My Group Member for OW

After 5 years studying in High School. I actually joined librarian this year.
Weird huh? But well, I'm a librarian of High School Klang now.
For us to be a librarian, we need to gone through some sort of training n i was chosen to be the group leader for the 'Majlis Perasmian Bulan Pusat Sumber'
Word cant explain everything. So allow me to let the pics to explain to you.

A journey of Thousand Miles, Begins With the First Step

TEAM - Together wE Achieve More

Pyramid - Charice ft Iyaz
Idea: Kimberly Yong Zhi Yi

After all the training session, we finally had our AGM and officially became librarian.
N i was chosen to be. *Drum rolls*

Here it is..!

Yeah. I'm now the president of High School Librarians.
Tough road but I can surely make it through with all my librarian.
*lOOking forward*
Besides, High School do have Prom Nite which organise by the new batch of MPP.
Loads of fun there n here introduce you some of my new friend.

Su Yeian, Siew Lye, Wei Ting

Yeah. I do have a prom partner on that very night.
Wanna know who.. 0.o?
.
.
.
.
*Drum roll*
.
.
.
.
Here she is.
Kimberly
Ain't she pretty? *peace*

Grown Ups 4F
Pangky Pang, Andy Lau, Eggy Tan, White Princess Ganny

After all these year we spending so much time together.
The 4 of us has a very strong metallic bond between us. *Revise Chem a bit>.<*
N yeah. We are all busy about our own stuff.
Studies, Clubs and so on. New environment ma~
But we still go out together once in a while.
So anyone of you thinking that we are gonna break away.
I'm gonna tell you we are not gonna break away.
Remember! 10 years later. 1st may 2020.
Bring along your life partner. (Maybe)
*O.O Looking forward*

With all these, I would say that I live a wonderful life in Form 6.
But there's actually much more stuff that I love about Form 6.
For your information I'm legally 18th on the 2nd of Sept 2010.
N it is my most sweet birthday celebration that I had for the past 18 years.

Here's the story, I love playing bowling and i actually asked Tan n gangs to join me for bowling on the 1st of Sept. Knowing they are all nice friend of mine. They actually sacrifice their school koko activity and join me on that Wednesday. As we all reached KP and stop for a lunch.

Andy and Gan the word 'HUNGRY' on their face.

As time passed, in a sudden that all of them brought me a cake and sang for me. *Whee*
Nice~~ *Unforgettable Moment*

My First Cake on the 18th.

(Pls do wait for more pics coming up. As for now. This is it.)

On the 2nd Sept, people around school wishes me.
When recess time, I was dragged by my fellows librarians to canteen and other librarians are waiting there with a cake. Like again. Aww. So sweet wei.
N i actually have the same bday date with another librarians. LIM YONG EE.
Happy Birthday to both of us.
Fellow Librarians Celebration. *Unexpectable*


Me n Yong Ee's Cake.

I do receive a lovely present this year too. Wanna see?
Here it is.

Simple? Nah. Don't judge a book by its cover aite.

This is what i mean.

Photo edited. Weird..?

Nothing else makes me happier each time I see this card.
Thx to Poon Siew Lye, Tan Sen Chen, Lim Sor Wen, Yap Lin Xiong and Kimberly Yong for this card.
Also Su Yeian, Wen Ying and Wei Ting for the cake.
N other who wishes me. You all make my day.
Thanks A Lot!

Look..! With all this stuff.
I seriously wanna says tat, there's no other place better than SMK Tinggi Klang Pra-U.
Thanks to all.

Phew. I think you are falling asleep already.
Sorry for bla-ing too much.
Just enjoy reading ba.

Regards,
Pangky Pang

No comments:

Post a Comment