Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Need to PIA!!

Last Friday, me actually planned to go play badminton with Tan n gangs after my chemist tuition.
(Holiday make me fat and I seriously need to cut some fat away!)
Mum was ok with my plan.
So morning went to tuition at 8!
In between, mum suddenly called.

Here's the convo:
"Wei.. Later ask your friend fetch you come back house lorr.."
Me~ "No la.. I'm going badminton with friends later.."
"Your papa say u must come home only go KL.. Or else no one is going!"
Me~ "What!! Why like that? I got my plan de le.."
"I don't know.. Ask your friend fetch you home.."
*Mum put down the phone*

In my mind:
"WHAT?! I want go for badminton de le.. Sienz.."

Complaint to Sor Wen a bit. But still after tuition have to rush home.
Reached home. Totally mood out.
Reason? They spoiled my day!!

Reached our destination after 2 hours.
Can't feel my butt after coming down from car.
Shopping or suppose to say Window Shopping.
Then we finally found out that my uncle and aunt with their family was there on that very day.
My uncle. With his wife, son and daughter.
Aunt with her son and daughter. And both son and daughter bring the boyfriend and girlfriend.
Then my family. Grandma, Dad, Mum, 2 Brothers plus me.
Totally we have 15 people on that day. Huge family outing.
Never experience it till I was 18.
And it's actually very fun because we are like a whole big family walking around KL.
(Nice to see)

Here's some pictures taken on that special day.
Nice Restaurant
Durian Flavour Ice. Nice~
Family Shot! *Smile*

Then life went back to normal.
Till today(14.9.10)
I need to wake up early morning to go for my pre-driving test.
But there's no test for today also. What I did there was drove few rounds there.
Then go home. *Speechless*
Anyway, my driving test is 10 days later. On the 24.9.10. Wish me luck!

Then get a message from Tan. Saying wanna go school to do revision.
Yes!! I finally got something to do for the noon.
Went to school about 11+. Open library.
Then start doing homework.
Later Siew Lye, Botak and Sor Wen reached.
All are smart kiddos except me.
Learned a lot from them. *hehe~*
2pm! Time for lunch. Went to KP for McD then hunt for some other stuff there.
Back in school at 4pm and continue.
All of them are so serious doing their work. But at a point of time, I nearly fall sleep because I slept too late the night before.
But I manage to tahan myself till 6pm.
End up. We messed up library.

Finally, here's the second week of the holiday.
5more days to go.
Yet I'm just done with my homework. *T.T*
Revision? Coming up!! PIA AR!!

p/s: Happy Birthday to Kimberly aka Kimmie Yong and Por Yee Yun aka Ah LONG!!

Regards,
Pangky Pang

No comments:

Post a Comment