Saturday, September 11, 2010

Idea?

One day in this year.
My family went out for dinner as usual on Sunday.
With my uncle and his family too.
Hmm. Had some chatting there.
Suddenly we came to talk about my grandma's IC.
Talking about that.
We suddenly go to my father IC pula.
My father's IC no. is 621121-xx-xxxx.
Means he was born on 21st Nov 1962.
But then my grandma say it's not.
According to my grandma. My father was born on year 1962.
But the date wasn't right.
The 1121 is mean Nov 21st but its in the chinese lunar calendar.
Ain't the gregorian (western) calendar.
Then later we found out that my dad's birthday according to western calendar suppose to be 17th Dec 1962. (Its quite ngam. Because dad's car's plate no is 1217)
So, wondering this year should celebrate my dad's bday on 21st Nov or 17th Dec.
What say you??

p/s: A total random post from me.


Regards,
Pangky Pang


No comments:

Post a Comment