Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Holiday updates

Holiday started on the 4th of September.
Which is a Saturday.
So far. I do not even have a rest yet.

Reason? My bro is back. Pia-ing for my license. Library Stuff. Tuition.
Phew. List going on.

But i do enjoy it actually.
Since last Saturday I had started my driving lesson.
1st day, Argh. It doesn't make me feel like continue to take my license.
But I overcome that feeling and today I had attended my 3rd lesson and I actually learn everything.
Am I a fast learner? Maybe la. *Self-Praise*
N my 'P' is nearing now. Next Tuesday I'll be taking my pre-test.
N on the 24th, I'll be taking the JPJ test.
God bless me. Wish me Luck.
*Praying hard*

Well, I had a library meeting on this Monday.
Attendance was kinda ... (To be fill in)
But we did discussed a lot. More stuff to follow up now.
N a new achievement by the Bahagian Keceriaan & Stok.
The aquarium is now clean n clear. *2 Thumbs UP*
Here's some pics. Enjoy urself.

Before everything started, Kinda Eww

Working hard

Group photo after everything's done. Whee~

The fish actually enjoy too

Yeah. My bro came back for Hari Raya Holiday.
N he's someone who download tonnes of movie n bought a external hard disk with 1.5TB.
Imagine that. He has got movie that need me to watch 24/7 to finish it.
But I didn't do that. Just every night a movie and cause me have panda eye on the next day.
I haven't got enough sleep since he came back.
*Panda eyes =.=*

N these few days I have been going out with my friends in the night.
Sounded like I'm 18.
Night activities :
Piranha with Su Yeian, Shin Siang, Ah Soh, Meng Khai, and Yew Vee.
Fun watch because Su Yeian was there. Don't feel so scary because my hand have to cover her eye to make sure she don't scream when horror scene comes in.
Then last night, grown ups with Yew Vee, Teck Yong, and Juin Hwa make me Laugh Out Loud.
They are so crazy and don't care about people around and just laugh as their wish.
That make me do the same thing too. Can't stop laughing after that.
As for tonight. UV suddenly sent me a message saying, 'Mr. Pang, v reaching ur house in 10sec'.
Then right away they reached my house gate. OMG!
But no idea. Gotta go too. Cause need to discuss about Library MP ma.
Had some laugh and discussion there and reached home at 11pm.
Luckily my dad isn't mad.

And well, tomorrow will be officially my 1st day holiday.
No activity except driving lesson at 2pm.
Gonna learn well.
Don't wanna fail even once.

That's all from me tonight.
Enjoy your day.

Regards,
Pangky Pang

No comments:

Post a Comment