Friday, September 17, 2010

Holiday End~

Its been 2 long weeks of holiday.
Talking about fun?
Yeah. I do have loads of fun.

On Wednesday morning,
Rushed to school early morning to open library for Processing.
Eye spinning because slept too late last night. @.@
Had a relax processing day.
After getting all books processed.

Called Kim and celebrated for her birthday.
Actual plan is to celebrate for her in library.
But then she's so sick and couldn't make it.
So called, msn-ed, webcam-ed.
Something we do for her to see the cake.
Sang birthday song. Talked a while then bubbye!
When we started eating.
But Juin Hwa and gangs started playing with the cream.
(Aiyo.. Kids Nowadays.. =.=)

Kim's Cake
Lights off.
Happy Birthday Kimberly~

All done, get library clean then help out Keceriaan to clean pond.
The pond was so dirty and full of tadpoles.
Manage to get it look cleaner in stead it looks like a polluted 'lokang'.
Gratz to keceriaan. Another things you guys done!

Night time. Woots.
Exco 08 Reunion.
Suez came to my house with Sor Wen.
First time in Suez car. Cekap bin Mantap!!
(Other than it's a lil fast)
Was a little moody that whole day, but when EXCO meets together.
Nothing bother me anymore.
Enjoyed HQ food = Malay aka Raya style food.
Its been so long since I last went HQ but this time everything turns out beautifully.
*Smile*
Duit Raya~
08 Unite!

Next day was our reunion too. All way to Bukit Cahaya.
But I Sanjuice-ed them.
Because family wanted me to be with them to go out before my brother go back to Johor.
Sorry Exco!
Here's how fun my exco outing would be.

Kiri's Honda! @.@ I want drive.
Human Rider?
Swimming Pool!! (Suez jump style btw)
Finally, group photo. Without me. *Sigh*

I missed all these fun time with them. OMG!
Looking forward for Deepavali. Gonna book time for Exco!

On the same day. Went out with family.
Seriously getting bored of KL.
Have to walk all way from Lot 10 to Sungai Wang then to LauYat.
What's the point of it? Yet a lot of people like it. Like my dad.
Shopped for long hours.
Then its time for dinner. Dad suggest to go for Korean Food.
Wow. First time. Yepee.

The Restaurant
Korean tea before meal
Menu. Loads of choice. Dad finally chose a set meal.
Finally.. FOOD!!

Enjoyed the food a lot.
Thinking for going for another time. Who want? haha~

Dad~
Friday morning wake up early morning and get ready to go tuition.
Phew. Seriously can't take 4 hours of tuition.
Fish-ed in class. Then post on Facebook.
N after posting it actually make me more energetic and concentrate in class.
Weird huh? I don't know why also. Maybe I should post in my class also?

Finish tuition. Went to Centro's Neway with Tan, Wen, Wei Ting, Su Yeian n Botak.
Sang a song for the 1st time in KTV. Stop and Stare.
Of course not alone. But with Tan.
Tan enjoy singing in KTV a lot. Maybe he just love singing.
N Su Yeian voice seriously awesome.
Botak slept there, just like I do. Like KTV's sofa and air-cond.

Cyber-Shot
Emo

Then my day left like that. Enjoyed those fun again.
Night time. Took out Chemistry note.
Read a few pages then fall asleep. =.=
But its ok. Aren't good sleeping early because I still have Chemistry tuition on the next day.
So don't mind it and continue sleeping. :)

One last day of holiday tomorrow.
So peeps, enjoy your very last day.
See you guys in school.

Regards,
Pangky Pang

No comments:

Post a Comment