Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Updates after a long time!!

Hmm.. Its been another long time i din touch my blog..
I'm kind of lazy to touch my comp.. hehe..

Loads of things change ad.. Kem Tutti Fratelli Ke-14 has suksess beautifully n also hav a marvelous reunion in TGV Cinema at JJ Bukit Tinggi.. Its a bloody late update.. I knew it.. hehe.. Hmm.. Unforgetable memories of year 2009.. I'm not gonna forget it.. Then in my holiday.. There's no study.. I went to HQ every single day to meet up wif other.. N i hav my 08 reunion.. Its a unforgetable part wif some thing la.. haha..

Move on in life after holiday..
Back to a SPM student life..
Every nite till 2am.. no doubt.. wat to do.. Its SPM..
N my mid term result came out.. Its a serious sapi result..
Wanna noe?? Hmm.. Its 3A2B1C1D1E2G.. Pretty long huh??!!
Swear to god this is not gonna be my result for my nex exam.. No matter wat it takes..
N today i noe tat i got no. 7 in my class.. Swt.. Its low wei..

N my brother will be goin to UTM at johor this sunday.. For wat??
Study lo.. He is goin to take industrial phycology course.. This course is nothing related to wat he studying so hard in STPM.. Haiz.. How sad.. But wat to do.. Juz go lo.. But mayb he want to change to other course after one year.. Dunno la.. Something he gonna do wif tat to achieve his dream.. May god bless him..

Tats all..
Monthly exam is a month away..
Trial is 2 months away..
N SPM.. 4 months away..
Muz put turbo for my car d.. Or else gonna screw up everything..
God bless me..

Pangky Pang

No comments:

Post a Comment