Sunday, April 19, 2009

Life in HQ de feel come back to me again!!

So is juz after a bad incident..
But now im feeling damn good d la..
Goin to get another in ... time..
Know y im feeling good?
Ask me why la..

hehe

Actually im really sad after the incident la.. But this morning when i wake up i feel so fresh.. Even Yesterday nite i sleep at 2am.. Dunno y.. I juz feel like tat.. Then wat happen was.. I went to skol today for my monthly exam.. Suddenly all the memory of last year exco life came into my dream.. (I sleep when finish exam) Dun ask me why it happen.. It juz happen.. Then when i wake up.. Hmm.. Thinking at i hope to go back to my exco life.. But past is past lo.. Wat can i do somemore.. But this is not the reason why i feel good.. Im feeling good bcuz i flashback tat i juz went to HQ this pass 2 days.. And all the memory there was damn cekap.. How to start le.. Ok la.. Start at Friday..

Friday after my 1st add maths tuition i went to HQ to see exco 09 n also KPI 09.. Hmm.. Tat time i juz walking around n talk wif my exco which was there n also talk to sir la.. Then go makan wif exco 08 n sir oni chaoz back to tuition centre for 2nd tuition class..

Saturday morning.. I woke up late.. Its too late.. I woke up at 9am.. I suppose to reach there at 9 but im late now.. Get ready everything then move to HQ.. Reach there.. No exco n peserta.. Oni sir n few VAD in Bilik Belia.. Then sir tell me tat they r at Balai Bomba.. Without thinking of anything.. I chaoz to Balai Bomba n at there i meet wif exco 09 n VAD.. Also my own exco Mani n Izan.. Sitting there doin nothing but talking father's story all.. haha.. When everything finish.. They went to makan n i juz go back to HQ.. There i meet wif Atul n Suez.. Then we talk for while n member all also come back d.. So juz lepak at Tapak QM wif Ita, Izan, Atul n exco 09.. After a while.. Agilan call.. Me, Suez n Kiri been divine into group n gonna handle RC Skill Station.. Wow.. Since Kem Belia Ke-31 till now.. I hav never handle member like this ad.. The feeling was damn bloody kao kao nice.. Me Kiri n Chia Hui handle a checkpoint n teach member few things.. Tat module go on for bout 1 hour++!! Then go QM n lepak again.. At there.. Ita pula ask to help wash plate.. I hav never do tat when i was Exco 08.. But watever la.. Help oni ma.. Then Atul pula suddenly come wif the noise bleeding.. OMG.. Tats the funny part.. I keep it as secret la.. hehe.. Then go to help exco09 in the next module at the telephone booth near HQ.. While waiting.. Talking to Aparna, Amirul n Chia Choong.. When member come.. I juz stand at the side n see how they handle lo.. Hmm.. They r handle in a quite good way also.. Pround of being exco 08 bcuz of them.. Then module finish.. Go back to HQ n help to make sirap water.. Aiyo.. U noe who did those water?? Its me n Mani.. Wohoo.. Both also never make water b4 but acting like we noe everything.. Simply do oni lo.. Wat we care.. haha.. After i kao tim all this thing.. Its also time for me to go back liao lo.. Say bye to every1 then chaoz..
Sunday.. Wake up early morning n go tuition.. Then go HQ.. Tat time they r doin their Majlis Penutup.. Go to Bilik Belia to change shirt n meet Leeza inside.. Suddenly She tell me.. "Hey.. High Skol now damn cekap ar.. So many member.. Then got semangat ppl in High Skol.. They r ur junior ar??" Tat time I also feel very bangga la.. After change.. Go see Majlis Penutup.. See the AJK n member r so semangat.. Then i also feel very nice la.. Since long time i din see so many member ad.. Then go for 2t meeting.. Once meeting finish then i straight change n chaoz to go back house..

Tats all la.. My few days of the week.. Mayb will be goin to HQ once again later.. Dunno when la..

p/s: To all MEB09.. U all did a great job.. Really happy to see u all again.. Also u all hav change.. Hoping to see u all soon..

Pangky Pang!!

No comments:

Post a Comment