Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bad Luck Day!!

Oh my god.. Is it bcuz tat day i step on a shit n now im having bad luck??
Ppl say tat steping on dog shit is something like 'ONG AH'!!
For me?? 'ONG'?? Ur head im 'ONG'!! Im bloody unlucky.. All my hard earn money juz fly away..

Actually story should start wif Friday morning which is the time I go to skol.. As usual i will walk in a small road.. Tat morning.. At the end of the road hav a bunch of dog.. In my mind was counting how many dog there hav.. Kanasai.. Terstep on a dog shit.. CBLJ!! Somemore the shit is juz fresh.. Aiyo.. Tat time i nearly muntah ad la.. So after clean up my shoe all.. My life juz continue like normal..

So today.. A good Sunday.. Which I disagree..
Morning i sleep till 8am n wake up to prepare to go for my 'Diferentiation' add maths tuition.. Woo.. Its was a hard topic in all chapter tat i study in add maths.. From there i feel haiz.. Mood out to study la.. At 1pm.. We move to HQ for Kem Tutti meeting.. As usual me n other went there together la.. Nothing happen there.. Untill meeting finish at 4pm.. I see my phone 2 missed call from home.. SHIT!! Gonna kena sounding ad la.. Change all my shirt in top speed.. Say bye to everyone n chaoz from HQ.. While i walking back.. Nothing la..

Here is wer my main point of the day..

i get a call from my house.. Haiz.. Wat to do.. Hav to pick up too.. My brother was on the phone n asking me all things bout game.. Wat la.. Terlepas once again.. Happy at tat point of time.. Then continue walking untill I reach TNB beside my skol.. Aiyoyo.. CB!! 1 uncle suddenly come to my side wif a knife n ask me to move behind.. Wat to do.. Knife le.. Follow the instruction lo.. Another uncle pula come.. Then ask me for my money n so on.. 1st.. I take out my phone then oni take out my money.. Ish Ish Ish.. Phone n money juz lost in a sudden.. RM 50 u noe.. Haiz.. No comment.. But watever its all past la.. Lets move on in my life..

p/s: To Suez.. This morning i tell u i got money.. But now i hav no money left in my wallet..
To my Friends pula.. Dun nid to call me or sms me d.. Its GONE!! Get it??

Title of the day.. Sapi day..

No comments:

Post a Comment