Sunday, March 10, 2013

Grateful for the plan of God

As I'm really encouraged tonight to share what I've gone through. So here's another post. Enjoy your read.

So I've arrived at Sarawak for my second semester for 3 weeks now. It's been a really good time spent so far. Because I've celebrated 2 friends birthday, played bowling in university, went out of university for several times, joined more church events, and joined Hope Kuching lifegroup launching event as well. Pretty fruitful right? Yes, it is very fruitful indeed.

Do you know that I don't want to study biotechnology at all? Because my interest wasn't in this field but still I'm placed here to further my study in resource biotechnology. N you know la, when you are not interested in a particular subject you are not gonna do well, so am I. I only got a 3.0 result for my previous semester. Pathetic or not? But nothing is gonna change if I don't make a different in myself. So I've decided to try harder this semester and see what can I do. Do pray for me.

Besides this, there's a lot of changes I want to make in my life now. But all of it wasn't easy because they're all habits. If you know what is a habit, you will know how hard to make a changes to it. For example, folding the blanket every morning I wake up (I don't do that since I was young). Brush my teeth before I go to bed (Sometime I don't do it when I'm home). Wash the clothes everyday to save money (I used washing machine to wash my clothes most of the time last semester). Manage my financial in university (Not a wise spender all this while). Yeah, that much of stuff. You might ask, why need to change all these little things? Its because all these are related to my discipline, my attitude, my responsibility and my future. When i couldn't be responsible of my bed right now, how am I gonna be resposible for my family in the future? When I don't learn to manage my expense now, how am I going to manage my finance when I started working. These little thing might look nothing but it makes a lot of changes in ones life. Therefore I want to make these changes to prepare myself to be a better person in the future.

On my spiritual growing side, like I have said in my previous post. Amazing things happened when you chose to give more to God. See, I made the decision to give God more and therefore I joined church activity since I got back to Sarawak. N there goes a BGR (Boys Girls Relationship) forum happening in church on that particular Saturday night. Yes, I do struggled in this issue but I've never really look at what's God's view on BGR. This forum do open my eyes a lot. That 1 thing that I've learned is "Instead of looking for the right 1 God has prepared for you, let's prepare yourself to be the right 1." A very valueable lesson I have from the forum. The I started joining prayer meeting, and here I learned more about prayer and have a stronger faith in believing the power of prayer. For Sunday service, I was given a chance to perform a dance during our CNY special service, and was given a year long task today which is to collect and compile all the photo taken in church during special event. As these opportunity poured in, I've got more joy because I know in everything I do I'm doing it for God and to glorify His name. Also I'm given an oppurtunity to be the vocalist for next Friday prayer meeting, I'm not familiar with this so do pray for me.

So far I guess this is all I want to share with you guys. Hope you enjoy reading and my writing doesn't bored you. Have a great week ahead.

God bless you.

Regards,
Pangky Pang

No comments:

Post a Comment