Saturday, February 25, 2012

Back Here After So Long :P

Well. Peeps who's still concerned to click on my blog link and see this dusty + full with spider web blog. Thanks you guys for the concern, been a long time and you guys still mind to click made me tear drops T.T Joking la XD LOL!

Alright. Hope it to see you guys expression when you were reading the first line. Hmm. Some explaination (excuses) I'll give here for this dusty blog. Erm, it was partially my netbook's prob, dropped it on the floor while charging and the charger thingy spoiled and that made me couldn't excess to the old 'microsoft writter' i guess which I usually used. But you guys will think bla bla bla. So I'll stop here :P

Yeah, I gone through the pic I have snapped or being snapped from the time I stopped blogging and it made my jaw dropped to the floor. Picture banyak like crazy. So sorry la, because I ain't gonna update it 1 by 1. Since its a new 2012 (new ke? Feb ending d la :P), I'll try to update my life of 2012 but I think I'll somehow go back to 2011 (I like old time ma). So do give more concern and give a click under my link ok XP No la, your choice of clicking it or not, I have no issue with that as I'm worried that I'll disappoint you guys. Alright. That's all for the kick start blogging.

My aim which I just have since I blog this : Buy a new charger ASAP! Like in desperate need only :P

Regards,
Pangky Pang

No comments:

Post a Comment