Saturday, October 16, 2010

Bowling with 4F n Miss J

Its on the 6/10/2010
Well, since we wanted to have a lil bday celebration for our
beloved Miss J aka Lim Jean Nie
Then we try to plan things out a day before but its kinda hard.
So me Tan n Gan came to think about a bowling session with the 4F n Miss J!

Next day, get ourself to KP n BOWLING time!
Wow. I don't know why but.. I'm a bowling crazy freak!
Maybe that help me distress.
Imagine those pin are the peeps, work o whatever that made me so stressful.
Make a strike right at the end of the lane just make me cool down more.
Besides, my bowling session are often with the 4F!
We are all crazy. Especially when all 4 of us are around.
That make me release more.

There goes some pics taken.
LOVE BOWLING!!
Favorite Blue Color 10!
Nice Move?!
But failure~ No pin falls~
Score of the day~
Winner~ 126 *WoW*
With the bday lady.
Pic of the day
4F love bowling together~ *Whee~*


Then went to old town for late lunch.
Err. They change their menu.
But I like it. Because they have got bigger cup of white coffee:)
Then we had a small celebrate session.
Hope Jeannie, you like it!


And that's my day.
Love being with the High School peeps.
They would be always there for me.
Thanks a bunch~ Dude!


And yeah~
Library MP is over!
Hmm. Ain't a good 1 but hope everyone do enjoy the night.


Next up,
25 Oct 2010.
Lower 6 final examination!
What you think you should be doing?
I think~ I should go face book!
Facing it till i drop!


Good luck peeps.
Have a nice day~




Hey, 4F.
When gonna be the next Bowling?
After final on bo? Hope you all can.



Regards,
Pangky Pang


No comments:

Post a Comment